Sat 19th Sept to Thurs 24th Sept 2020
After an incredibly successful Northumberland workshop in March this year, I am delighted to announce another residential workshop to the glorious 'Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty' that is Northumberland. During the six day, five night workshop we will travel the length of the East coast from Dunbar in Scotland down to Whitley Bay in the South. We will be staying in the Embleton area, within 5 minutes of the fabulous Dunstanburgh Castle 'Cannonball' beach for those wonderful sunrise moments. Also within easy reach is Bamburgh Castle which is a fantastic location for either sunrise or sunset. We will also visit the quaint fishing harbours of Craster and Seahouses to look for those smaller photographic details that help to build up a more complete photographic experience of the area. On our journey North we will visit Cocklawburn Beach, Berwick Upon Tweed, St. Abbs and Dunbar for the surreal 'Bridge to Nowhere'. On our journey South we will visit Warkworth, Blyth and the wonderful St. Mary's lighthouse at Whitley Bay. Not forgetting, of course, the incredibly atmospheric Holy Island where we will arrive just as the tide is coming in so we will probably have the Island more or less to ourselves for five hours!. Contact me for further information or complete the online Booking Form. The cost of this six day residential workshop is £640 and includes quality single room occupancy in a lovely house and breakfast. Partners who do not wish to participate in the photography tuition are welcome at a reduced rate. A 50% deposit is required to secure your place, this can be paid by direct bank transfer. Complete the online Booking Form to reserve your place. Price £640
- Meet LocationDetails will be confirmed
- DateSat 19th Sept to Thurs 24th Sept
- IncludesThe price includes accommodation for 5 night, breakfast and extensive one to one tuition during the workshop.
- ExcludesTravel to and from the location, lunch and evening meal. Travel and camera Insurance.
- Please note itinerary may change due to weather conditions, time constraints and the ability of the group as well as factors beyond my control
- Book Now